Health and Safety
Think Inside strive to develop a positive health & safety culture throughout the organisation and as such, we believe that good health & safety standards and continuous improvement are a pre-requisite in the pursuit of company efficiency, competitiveness, and development.
It is our intention to prevent, as far as is reasonably practicable, injury or ill health, to any person who may be affected by the activities of the company.
As an employer, Think Inside understands it has a duty of care to its employees, partners & supply chain and is committed to promoting a safe & healthy working environment.
Think Inside believes that by promoting a working culture where the well-being of the employees is an integral part of how we work, will benefit both the employees and us as a business.
Our team demonstrate good practice on a continual basis throughout all elements of project delivery, working alongside our health & safety partners; Eurosafe UK, to maintain adequate planning, regular reviews and development of Health & Safety
Think Inside acknowledges its legal and moral responsibilities for the safety, health and welfare of its employees, and all other persons who may be affected by the company’s activities, including the largely contract based workforce.
Think Inside pledge to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable:-
- The successful implementation of this policy and the associated health & safety management system
- Progressive improvement upon the levels of health and safety performance by the continued use of risk assessments, codes of best practice, incident investigation and audit, both internal and external
- Employment of a competent person(s) to develop, implement and maintain the Think Inside health and safety management systems
- A working culture and environment that will promote health and safety and prevent ill health whilst supporting rehabilitation
- Adequate planning, regular review and development of the health & safety policy and its associated management system
- To institute and maintain safe working systems throughout Think Inside including those activities that occur outside of its offices/places of work but is within its direct control
- To advise and keep employees informed of all health and safety risks, through the dissemination of information and training on safe working practices
- Provide suitable and sufficient training facilities in order to ensure that all employees are fully instructed and competent in the safe working methods applicable to their jobs
- Correct reporting of all accidents/incidents/ ill health as required under current legislation. To take all reasonably practicable measures to investigate root cause and to prevent reoccurrence
- The maintenance of a working environment that is safe with provision of adequate facilities and arrangements for the welfare of its employees and others affected by its activities
- All plant and work equipment is used and maintained in accordance with training and the manufacturer’s recommendations and training provided to reduce the risk of injury to employees, others, the environment and property
- Encourage the closest possible liaison between management and employees in all matters affecting safety and health
- Compliance with legislation and regulation pertaining to health and safety which relate to the company’s activities.
- All suppliers and contractors work to the same high standards of health and safety
- Adequate resources for the requirements of this policy to be achieved
Our key health & safety arrangements include the following procedures both on our sites, in our own office, and throughout our business:-
- First aid
- Reporting of injuries, diseases, and dangerous occurrences (RIDDOR 13)
- Safety signage
- Good housekeeping
- General safety
- Electrical equipment
- Manual handling
Want to know more?
All Think Inside health & safety policies, procedures and documentation is in accordance with Covid-19 protocol, procedures and general communications issued by Think Inside, in line with guidelines as specified by HM Government & relevant associated health officials.